We know that picking the right size online can be tricky, so we offer free exchanges, and free returns for store credit in the contiguous U.S.** as long as items are unworn, unwashed and tags are intact. For a refund to your original payment method, a shipping fee will be applied based on the cost of your shipping label that will be between $7-$12 based on your location.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you must request a return within 30 days of receiving your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it: new, unworn, unused in the wild, and with tags attached.
- Process your return through the SheFly Return Portal
- Print your return label or wait for return to be processed by the SheFly Team
- If possible, please return items in its original packaging including the clear bag provided to ensure the product is protected in transit (and to reduce plastic waste).
- Apply your return label
- Seal and return to your nearest USPS
- Real humans at our warehouse will need to inspect your return. They will make sure that items still have hang tags attached and are free of dirt stains, grass stains, food stains, animal hair, and anything else. If you wouldn’t re-gift your pants to a friend, don’t return them to us.
- If you return a damaged product, we can’t resell it and this directly hurts our ability to stay in business. We reserve the right to adjust return payments if original items are not received in resellable condition.
Ineligible for Return
- We cannot accept returns on our Kula Cloths, Noso Patches, SheFly masks, Tees, stickers, or hats.
- We also cannot offer refunds on pre-ordered products purchased before January 2022. However, you may exchange your pants for a different size.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about our return policy.
**A shipping label fee will be applied to all exchanges and returns to Alaska, Hawaii, and Military addresses.